• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2015: Render > Picture Frame 'Error 21: undefined is not an object'

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to use the Render > Picture Frame tool in Photoshop CC 2015, I keep getting this strange error:  

Error 21: undefined is not an object.

Line: 600

->      if (win.panels[pl].menu[ ml ].var1.enabled = = enable)

It was working fine up until a few days ago.  I don't know what happened.  I have no coding or scripting knowledge, so I have no idea what any of this means or how to fix it.

Also, I've searched here before and found one other person with this problem.  The only reply they got linked to a deleted forum post.  I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and the error still persists.  So I'm at a loss.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

CC 2015 has been discontinued and is no longer supported. It's not available for download. Please update to CC 2021 using your Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC 2015 has been discontinued and is no longer supported. It's not available for download. Please update to CC 2021 using your Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines