• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries missing from Photoshop menu

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suddenly missing CC Libraries in my Photoshop menu and palettes and can't determine how to find it. This actually happened a while back and I just figured it was a bug and would be fixed in the next update. I'm pretty sure there has been an update since, and still no CC Libraries to be found.

And I don't mean the content won't load in the Libraries palette. I mean there is no mention of libraries anywhere, including when I search for it in under the Help tab. Libraries work fine in all my other CC apps.

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance for any help! -WB

CCLibrariesMissing.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Thanks for sharing the information with us, could you please make sure you are signed in to the Creative Cloud application with the your Adobe ID?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps with the issue? Preferences in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willbryan,

We're sorry to hear about the missing CC libraries, could you please let us know which exact version of Photoshop you're working on and which operating system are you using?

Also, could you please try the steps mentioned on this article and let us know if it helps? Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

The Photoshop verison is 19.1.5

The OS is MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Sahil.Chawla <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

I tried all of the troubleshooting steps in the article you sent and none

of them fixed the missing CC Libraries issue.

-WB

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Will Bryan <will@willbryandesign.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the information with us, could you please make sure you are signed in to the Creative Cloud application with the your Adobe ID?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps with the issue? Preferences in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting the Photoshop Preferences to default resolved the issue and made the CC Libraries reappear.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad we got it working! If you found my reply helpful, feel free to mark it as correct as it would be easier for other users to find the solution for this issue.

Feel free to reach out to us for an future queries!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stuck in the same place - when I try to open libraries panel in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator  I get message to install Creative cloud applications. Here's what I tried so far:

1.     Tried every solution suggested in 2017 post about restoring library functionality: resetting, deactivating, clearing caches, deleting cc libraries directory.
  2.      Uninstalled alll of the creative cloud desktop applications. Ran the Adobe CC cleaner to clean all applications and then re-installed.
  3. Reset the preferences to default as suggested in this thread.

NO LIBRARIES!!!!

The library panel was working properly before Microsoft's latest Windows update, which I can't roll back. Desperately need help!!

Thanks,

Kate Kleiman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kate, sorry to hear you are having a problem with CC Libraries. Please try the steps in this document and let us know if it resolves your issue Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem AND, the EXPORT AS function spontaneously stops functioning. In order to get them back, I have to delete all my preferences and start over - setting up the workspace and getting the preferences right. This happens once every other week or so.

I work in Photoshop almost every single day. So, this is not something I like to repeat on a regular basis. Workspace setup is important for my workflow.

MAC OSX 10.15.7
Photoshop 2021 v.22.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling worked for me as for January 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Hope this may help you. Go to preferences>Plugins>
Check the boxes under the "Legacy extentions"

Duchz_1-1678430161822.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines