• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC PS 2021 PSD layered files are no longer all showing in Affinity

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make layered PSD files for digital scrapbookers to use to create their digital layouts.  The shapes I create on each layer are used as clipping masks to digitally cut the paper and then flower shapes and other shapes represent where the scrapbooker puts their photo, flower, etc.  

Since downloading PS 2021 I'm having an issue using the layered PSD and layered TIFF files in Affinity Photo.  Not all layers are showing in Affinity. Is there something different in version 2021 that is keeping all the layers from showing up? In the past I rasterized the layers (all but the live text) and everything is fine.  Not sure why I'm having an issue now. 

I am not having an issue with the 2020 version and I would go back to 2020, but I just got a new laptop and don't have the option to download 2020 in CC.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud Desktop Application should be able to install version 21 Photoshop 2020 as well as install version 22 Photoshop 2021 on your laprop.  Installing 21 will most likely remove 22.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines