Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Centering text vertically from CSV datas on Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i have a lot of sentences with different size. I import in Photoshop each text and would like to center vertically the text.

Does anyone have a hack for me please ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should search the web for a hack.  You have a better chance of finding one them  a hacker with one by chance see your post.

Most likely you will need to write one that fits your  needs for your files.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Without seeing a screenshot, typically the best thing to do when you have text that varies in size and you want consistent line spacing is to avoid auto-leading and set a specific amount for all of the text. For example, some text is 11 pts, some is 9 pts, some is 14 pts. You might start with a leading of 16 pts (typesize plus two) and vary it from there.

I'm confused though: your text is a .csv file, and comma separated value files cannot contain formatting by definition, so I don't understand how the sentences are different sizes.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines