Highlighted

Centering text vertically from CSV datas on Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i have a lot of sentences with different size. I import in Photoshop each text and would like to center vertically the text.

Does anyone have a hack for me please ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Centering text vertically from CSV datas on Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i have a lot of sentences with different size. I import in Photoshop each text and would like to center vertically the text.

Does anyone have a hack for me please ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should search the web for a hack.  You have a better chance of finding one them  a hacker with one by chance see your post.

Most likely you will need to write one that fits your  needs for your files.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Without seeing a screenshot, typically the best thing to do when you have text that varies in size and you want consistent line spacing is to avoid auto-leading and set a specific amount for all of the text. For example, some text is 11 pts, some is 9 pts, some is 14 pts. You might start with a leading of 16 pts (typesize plus two) and vary it from there.

I'm confused though: your text is a .csv file, and comma separated value files cannot contain formatting by definition, so I don't understand how the sentences are different sizes.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0