• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CEPHtmlEngine Helper kills computer

Contributor ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Adobe just given up or what is going on? Their apps are so riddled with bugs in last year or so that they become literally unusable about 30% of the time.

They used to be efficient and user friendly and expert at what they did, now they are constant headaches.
The recent issue I have is that at least once a day I have to turn off my Time tracking clock (i.e. what makes me money) and spend 30 or 40 minutes messing around with resetting preferences,

or dumping folders so that CEPHtmlEngine Helper stops killing my computer.

I am being serious right now - what don't we know? Are Adobe phasing these apps out? I can't think of any other excuse for how poorly they are executing things these days. So little care for ironing out bugs before they unleash them onto users and screw their ability to earn a living.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an ongoing problem for years, and we in a user-to-user forum can't be of any help. Except, if you post this to the Adobe Bug reports page, we can all upvote it! https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen it occasionally over the years, but in last few updates it happens a lot, and a lot of other bugs starting to surface too. The Adobe products are really cutting down my profit as they are getting less and less reliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines