• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certification

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would a adobe certification be beneficial to a Freelance Photographer? I would like to get deeper into graphic design. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only reason I am an Adobe Certified Expert is to be an Adobe Certified Instructor. I have never seen anyone really care whether a photographer or designer is certified or not. The industry cares more about portfolio quality than whether you passed a test. I recommend spending your time learning the apps, perfecting your talents, and making the best portfolio you can. Those will be the most beneficial to your career in my opinion.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For graphic design you won't be using Photoshop at all, but InDesign and some Illustrator, so the priority should be to learn those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines