Highlighted

Change brush icon on library

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm trying to save my brushes on creative cloud library (manly for performance) but can't find a way to show the Tip (original shape) on the creative cloud library, they only appear as a stroke.
Because most of the content is things like smoke textures, snow, spotlights (click brushes) are very annoying, not optimized and time consuming have to click, probably resize just to see the direction on the light for instance.
Summarizing want to display the brushes on creative cloud library panel in the same way of the native brush panel brush of photoshop

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change brush icon on library

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm trying to save my brushes on creative cloud library (manly for performance) but can't find a way to show the Tip (original shape) on the creative cloud library, they only appear as a stroke.
Because most of the content is things like smoke textures, snow, spotlights (click brushes) are very annoying, not optimized and time consuming have to click, probably resize just to see the direction on the light for instance.
Summarizing want to display the brushes on creative cloud library panel in the same way of the native brush panel brush of photoshop

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?