• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Display of Shapes Menu

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to disable the folders wihin the shapes menu in Photoshop? They have implemented this folder hierarchy structure for the custom shapes and it's frustrating having to click each folder to expand it versus having all of the shapes showing in a grid format like before. Please advise... and thanks for any help with this.

Jay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Shape Palette to manager your shapes. I imagine you could copy or move all shape above all Group then delete load groups in your shape palette.I just made anew group for my shapes on top and have the one I've work on there.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JJMack, yes they also added the option to delete the actual folders now when you right click on the folder. Thanks for your reply! I appreciate your help and feedback. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines