Highlighted

Change format of 'Modified' field to specific date and time in cloud documents file list

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new user so this is a bit basic(!), but is it possible to change the format of the 'Modified' field in the cloud documents file list to report a specific date and time (rather than a generic "20 hours ago", "Yesterday", "5 days ago", etc.)?

This issue relates to the desktop application. (By default, the ipad version reports a specific date and time.)

(I need the specific details to confirm whether syncing has occured sucessfully between my ipad and desktop.)

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change format of 'Modified' field to specific date and time in cloud documents file list

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new user so this is a bit basic(!), but is it possible to change the format of the 'Modified' field in the cloud documents file list to report a specific date and time (rather than a generic "20 hours ago", "Yesterday", "5 days ago", etc.)?

This issue relates to the desktop application. (By default, the ipad version reports a specific date and time.)

(I need the specific details to confirm whether syncing has occured sucessfully between my ipad and desktop.)

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?