Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change image/insert object

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody. 
I have a general question about. photoshop.
How much knowledge and experience does someone need to be able to change an environmental image where a product is inserted and also change the color/vibe of the image.
 I want to be able to do this myself. Is this possible? Does the Adobe's own learning videos touch these points? 

Best regards,

Johnny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be more specific, maybe post the images in question? 

Inserting an object into another image usually necessitates clipping it, changing Colors can be achieved with Adjustment Layers, I am sure both issues are elaborated on both in Adobe’s own tutorials and numerous tutorials on youtube (for example). 

Achieving a »realistic« result may take some work and experience – so the result probably largely depends on the time you are willing to invest. 

And feel free to drop by this Forum if any particular aspects of the task raise additional questions for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick answer. 

Just to give you an example: 

JoTri123_0-1621328633201.jpeg

I want to change the mood of a picture, add new objects but at the same time I want it to be "realistic". I know it is very demanding, I just want to know if its possible to dive into as an amateur. These kind of editing cost a fortune if you let an external bureau do it. 

Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*changing the placement of the object and colors etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post your image/s? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well … that seems to go considerably beyond simply changing an image’s »color/vibe«. 

The snow is itself an »object« (or a tremendous number of objects) and painting that (or clipping it from other images and inserting it into an image) realistically seems a fairly tall order. 

I think it depends on the time you are willing to invest but this example may be aiming a little high. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines