• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change logo color from black to white

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whatsbacon_Logo_Full.jpgI have a logo the print is black and the image is red and green.  How can I change the print to white without changing the red and green image?  I used black and white and I tried invert, but both change the whole logo.  Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Thanks for the reply. I needed to change the "bacon" question mark to white. I had no problem changing the lettering but the question mark was a bit of a challenge.  You suggestion was spot on for to hanging the lettering but a previous suggestion of separating the layers solved the question mark issue. Thanks for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logo are best maintained as a layered document  with vector layers Shapes and Text.  What is you logo document structure like?

Keep your logo is a form that is easy to edit and scale.

image.png

You could use a layer style.

image.png

image.png

VectorLogo.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  I was successful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you want to change to white? Logo text?

You could select it with Magic Wand and then use Edit > Fill to fill it with white (and always keep it on a separate layer to make it easier to change anything later)

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I needed to change the "bacon" question mark to white. I had no problem changing the lettering but the question mark was a bit of a challenge.  You suggestion was spot on for to hanging the lettering but a previous suggestion of separating the layers solved the question mark issue. Thanks for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry. That was wrong. I wanted to change the bacon to white. I was referring to a previous issue. Either way your suggestions helped!!

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines