Change the brush size

Feb 20, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i just drew several lines with brush tool using shift button, so i obtained several straight lines.

Now i noticed they are too slim. How can i increase their width? 

i directly drew on the background layer

Please post a screenshot including the Layers Panel. 

If the strokes are on a Layer of their own you could add the Layer Style Stroke or Outer Glow, if not a Filter (Minimum or Maximum for example) might help depending on the background. 

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change the brush size

Feb 20, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i just drew several lines with brush tool using shift button, so i obtained several straight lines.

Now i noticed they are too slim. How can i increase their width? 

i directly drew on the background layer

If the strokes are on a Layer of their own you could add the Layer Style Stroke or Outer Glow, if not a Filter (Minimum or Maximum for example) might help depending on the background. 

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You should always paint your brush strokes on a separate layer, never on the background layer, that way you can delete the layer and start afresh if you make a mistake, you could step back in the history panel if you haven't closed out the document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines