Highlighted

Changes or Edits not Displaying

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest Photoshop CC update (v. 22), suddenly I began to encounter a few problems.  One is that the edits do not display.  For example, let's say I use a filter on a layer.  Then I click that layer on and off to compare differences.  The image does not change at all.  Instead, I have to save and then close the program.  When I re-open Photoshop, I can turn layers on and off again.  I have a fairly new PC (less than one year old), with Intel i9 processor, and GeForce 2060 graphics card, running Windows 10 with 16 GB of RAM.  I didn't have any issues until the recent update for Photoshop v.22.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changes or Edits not Displaying

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest Photoshop CC update (v. 22), suddenly I began to encounter a few problems.  One is that the edits do not display.  For example, let's say I use a filter on a layer.  Then I click that layer on and off to compare differences.  The image does not change at all.  Instead, I have to save and then close the program.  When I re-open Photoshop, I can turn layers on and off again.  I have a fairly new PC (less than one year old), with Intel i9 processor, and GeForce 2060 graphics card, running Windows 10 with 16 GB of RAM.  I didn't have any issues until the recent update for Photoshop v.22.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?