Highlighted

Changes to file showing only in Navigator

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to the new version yesterday. Today, while working in a psd file, out of the blue changes made via layers are showing only in the Navigator tab and not on the main screen. I can still save the file, exit, return and begin working again... until the main screen freezes and only Navigator shows the changes once again. 

I have done a search and can't find any similar issues. Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changes to file showing only in Navigator

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to the new version yesterday. Today, while working in a psd file, out of the blue changes made via layers are showing only in the Navigator tab and not on the main screen. I can still save the file, exit, return and begin working again... until the main screen freezes and only Navigator shows the changes once again. 

I have done a search and can't find any similar issues. Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there are some bugs in new version yet you have to wait for a stable version....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0