Highlighted

Changing brush settings is affecting all brushes

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've just started having a weird problem. When I change the brush settings of one brush, that change is applied to all brushes--so, for instance, I used a custom brush preset with Transfer and Dual Brush settings on, and when I selected the Hard Round brush preset, those two settings were still applied. I'm definitely switching between brushes and not just brush tips, since I saw that as a possible cause. Does anyone know of a solution? I have the latest version of Photoshop and I'm using it on Windows 10. 

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing brush settings is affecting all brushes

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've just started having a weird problem. When I change the brush settings of one brush, that change is applied to all brushes--so, for instance, I used a custom brush preset with Transfer and Dual Brush settings on, and when I selected the Hard Round brush preset, those two settings were still applied. I'm definitely switching between brushes and not just brush tips, since I saw that as a possible cause. Does anyone know of a solution? I have the latest version of Photoshop and I'm using it on Windows 10. 

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0

Have something to add?