• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing brush size with shortcut [ and ] - Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to change my brush size using the shortcut [ and ], it works fine when the size is 1px to 10px, but only increases/decreases in increments of 5 pixels instead of 1 pixel after that. (eg. When I want to increase my brush size from 10px to 13px, the ] key won't let me, because it would jump straight to 15px.) How can I fix this?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Hi there,

As of now there is now way to change the brush size in 1 px increments after 1 - 10, you have to do it manually by typing the size in the Brush panel window. However, it a great idea, and you can suggest it here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family This forum is directly monitored by our developers, they might look into implementing this for future updates.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As of now there is now way to change the brush size in 1 px increments after 1 - 10, you have to do it manually by typing the size in the Brush panel window. However, it a great idea, and you can suggest it here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family This forum is directly monitored by our developers, they might look into implementing this for future updates.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking for the same thing, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also looking to increase by smaller increments. If it is possible to have this as a changeable setting in the menu it would make it easier to use with wheels and dials where you have to manually set the shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines