Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing one part of the video affects the whole video

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a small video that shows a car from right to left, that is to say that the camera starts at the front of the car to go to the back.
I modified with Photoshop the front lights by giving them volume with the "Filter/Fluidity" tool.

The problem is that when the video goes to the back of the car, the modification of the headlights impacts the whole video.

Do you know if it is possible to hide the effect of the headlights modification in the rest of the car?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using? And, what platform and Operating System? Can you show us a screenshot of your workspace window with the panels visible so we can see your layers and tools?

Please let us know so we can be effective at getting you the right answer.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, sorry for the delay, i had a problem with my car video (video is broken) due to improper handling ..

I will look for another video and do the same manipulation and post it here

Adobe Photoshop CC 2019

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it just the one clip in the timeline?  Can you cut the clip and apply the effect to just the one segment of it?

Or could you add the same clip twice to different tracks, and fade out the clip with the effect as the clip without the efft fades in?  If you are not making it work for you, do as c.p. suggested and paste a screen shot of your full workspace to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines