Changing the current animation frame from a script?

Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been messing around making scripts for Photoshop with JavaScript and I couldn't find a way to work with animation frames in the official documentation.

I'm working on a script that would combine all visible layers on a single frame of animation and then move to the next frame and repeat.

I found the function that merges all visible layers in the documentation, but nothing on controlling frames of animation. Is there a way to change the current frame with code?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing the current animation frame from a script?

Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been messing around making scripts for Photoshop with JavaScript and I couldn't find a way to work with animation frames in the official documentation.

I'm working on a script that would combine all visible layers on a single frame of animation and then move to the next frame and repeat.

I found the function that merges all visible layers in the documentation, but nothing on controlling frames of animation. Is there a way to change the current frame with code?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 0

Have something to add?