• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chinese input method and shortcut key conflict feedback

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I set the input method to Chinese, Pressing any letter key will bring up an input window. I had to switch back and forth between input methods. Very affect the work efficiency. The problem has a long history, It's just that very few people ask questions. Hopefully this will be resolved in a future release update. Thanks!

Below is the version I used and And the state after you press E(Upper left and lower right).

QQ截图20210507150121.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

supplemental instruction | This is not the case in ADOBE XD, When you don't have text boxes, Shortcut keys will not produce Chinese input box. so~ Developers are advised to use ADOBE XD code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

很长一段时间都有同样的情况。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same situation with a long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a year, there was no response. Additional Remarks, Adobe XD doesn't have this problem, Developers are advised to follow the code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1

It bothers me very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines