• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy Panning and Zooming Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is really frustrating that the world's professional design tools Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC pan and zoom like it is running on intel 20-year-old computer. Is it because of the screen resolution? My 2016 15" MacBook Pro internal screen resolution is set to more space? My external screen resolution is 1080p which is attached via eGPU Radeon 5700 XT? or is it because of Adobe optimization on macOS? What it is because it really frustrating and it takes the joy out of designing work.

I have attached the screen recordings of the internal MacBook screen and the external screen.

And the screenshots of preferences, version of Photoshop, and MacBook Pro specs.

Panning and Zooming Performance on MacBook Pro Internal Screen:

Panning and Zooming Performance on 1080p external screen via eGPU:

This is a more pleasant and fluid experience than the internal display with or without eGPU.

MacBook Pro SpecsMacBook Pro SpecsPerformance Setting - I have selected "Huge Pixel Dimension" optimizationPerformance Setting - I have selected "Huge Pixel Dimension" optimizationGraphic Processor Advanced SettingsGraphic Processor Advanced SettingsAdobe Photoshop VersionAdobe Photoshop Version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same Issue with an RX 5700 XT on Windows 10!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines