• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clipboard Probem between Illustrator and Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last Photoshop update(22.3.1), there is a problem when pasting in Photoshop from Illustrator.

If you have selected graphics and images in Illustrator, and paste as Path in Photoshop it comes with the message " Could not complete the Paste command because the clipboard data is empty or invalid.", while previously all the images used to be paste as paths (rectangle frame).

Mac OS Mojave Version 10.14.6 (3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5)

Illustrator 25.2.2
Photoshop 22.3.1

In addition, I am also a User of M1 MacBook Pro with BigSure (latest version) where the clipboard between the same two versions of Illustrator and Photoshop doesn't work at all...so I had to go back to Version 22.2 for Photoshop to make it work again.
In general, looks that something happened with the clipboard....so I hope Adobe will solve it soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. 

Second issue is that I cant run adobe photoshop when I copy something to clipboard in illustrator. Only restar helps in that case.

runing: macbook pro m1 - latest apps from CC and updated system

best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I noticed this effect as well 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum. Please add to this thread on the Feedback forum where the developers will see it:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/copy-from-ai-and-paste-in-ps-not-working/604b...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Thank you Jane. I will put my comment there. I hope it will help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines