Highlighted

Clone stamp messed up my default photo

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Photoshop and creative gurus!!

I really need your help. (I am new to this)

I am using the creative market build a custom portrait app through Photoshop.

Well I had a particular baby with one ponytail on top of her hair and I wanted to take that away and make pigtails on the side. Well after using the chrome stand button I was able to clone and stamp two more pigtails to the side of her head, and now she has three LOL. but now every time I bring up my default baby where I can go in and edit all of the layers, every single baby that I choose has three pigtails on their head. I do not know how to change this or what went wrong.  Help???

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

Creative Cloud, Exchange, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clone stamp messed up my default photo

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Photoshop and creative gurus!!

I really need your help. (I am new to this)

I am using the creative market build a custom portrait app through Photoshop.

Well I had a particular baby with one ponytail on top of her hair and I wanted to take that away and make pigtails on the side. Well after using the chrome stand button I was able to clone and stamp two more pigtails to the side of her head, and now she has three LOL. but now every time I bring up my default baby where I can go in and edit all of the layers, every single baby that I choose has three pigtails on their head. I do not know how to change this or what went wrong.  Help???

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

Creative Cloud, Exchange, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?