• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone Stamp reset because of Quick Selection Tool

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep running into an issue with the latest update to photoshop 2021. I finally was able to identify when it happens, but I still cannot figure out why or how to avoid it from happening.

My problem is any time I use the quick select tool, my clone stamp will suddenly stop showing a preview of the selected clone, making it difficult, to impossible, to touch up images efficiently. When this happens I have to go into my preferences, select "reset all preferences on quit" and then shut down photoshop and reopen in order to get the preview for the clone stamp to work again. 

This is extremely inefficient and frustrating. I have tried every possible suggested clone stamp fix I could find online, but nothing that talks specifically to the quick select tool being the cause, and nothing that has fixed the problem. There must be a reason the quick select tool is messing with my other tools.

Please help!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?