Highlighted

Close Program message when updating

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to update Photoshop, the latest version, but when I click update it says to Photoshop that is running. Photoshop is not running, though. It would be nice to have this program working again.

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Close Program message when updating

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to update Photoshop, the latest version, but when I click update it says to Photoshop that is running. Photoshop is not running, though. It would be nice to have this program working again.

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using  windows use the task manager to see if  Photoshop is still running but has no visible window.  If you see a photoshop process kill it.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
mimsymc LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already done that even though I hadn't used Photoshop since the newest (bugged) addition was released. It was not running in the background.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0