Highlighted

Closing new document without saving not possible

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start a new document and change something (add text, draw with the brush, add a new layer...) in the document (so the asterisk appears on the tab with the document name), I cannot close the document without saving it. 
This problem appears in version 22.0 as well as in version 21.2.4.

My system is running on Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.610

Community Beginner
Correct answer by Berke | Community Beginner

After resetting the preferences (Edit - Preferences - General - Reset Preferences On Quit) the problem was solved.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Closing new document without saving not possible

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start a new document and change something (add text, draw with the brush, add a new layer...) in the document (so the asterisk appears on the tab with the document name), I cannot close the document without saving it. 
This problem appears in version 22.0 as well as in version 21.2.4.

My system is running on Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.610

Community Beginner
Correct answer by Berke | Community Beginner

After resetting the preferences (Edit - Preferences - General - Reset Preferences On Quit) the problem was solved.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are happy that you were able to solve your problem with Adobe Photoshop. If you need help in the future, please contact us. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 1