Highlighted

Cloud Sync says I am running out of space

Participant ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I constantly get a waning that I am about out of space on cloud...I have it "paused" since I see no way of turning off  and what files got there were deleted.  I do not want any files on the cloud, there should be a way to "turn it off" instead of pause.  Pause must have  turned on somehow becuase it did up load stuff.  Help.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cloud Sync says I am running out of space

Participant ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I constantly get a waning that I am about out of space on cloud...I have it "paused" since I see no way of turning off  and what files got there were deleted.  I do not want any files on the cloud, there should be a way to "turn it off" instead of pause.  Pause must have  turned on somehow becuase it did up load stuff.  Help.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error. Please check here: https://assets.adobe.com/ and make sure that the Deleted folder is empty.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 1
Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing there and I still get the message each time I open Lr or PS.  Thanks.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0