• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMD + H changed?

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there's any way to change back to CMD+H to hide Photoshop--I've been using it for, well, long enough for it to become engrained in my behavior, and there doesn't seem to be any way to change the "Photoshop" menu item in the latest CC version. 

Adobe seems to like to take this command away from time to time; I'm wondering if there's any chance they'll bring it back. 

The rest of the latest improvements have been wonderful. Other than this, I'm super happy with the latest CC, especially with Camera Raw. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

You can go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts to change this setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts to change this setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Awesome, thank you. I thought it was in there somewhere, but I neglected to switch the contextual box above the shortcuts. Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first time you use it Photoshop asks if you want it to hide Photoshop or not. It remembers what you have chosen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also go to Photoshop CC>Preferences>General>Reset All Warning Dialogs so next time you use Command-H you'll get the dialog to select Hide Photoshop or Hide Extras.

hex.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines