• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMD + Spacebar Zoom Not Working - Big Sur 11.3.1 on Apple Silicon

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what triggered the latest disapperance of my keyboard zoom shortcuts. Curious if anyone else is having this issure recently. So far I've tried a reboot, new PS preferences, reinstalled Photoshop and then completely wiped out all adobe software from the system and reinstalled everything. It would appear I'm missing the same shortcuts from the Illustrator beta as well. The only thing that's changed recently was the Big Sur update this week.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its because Big Sur is using Cmd+Spacebar for spotlight search.

Open the System Preferences and click the Keyboard icon, then the Shortcuts tab. Click Spotlight in the left column and then uncheck both boxes at the right.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.44.49 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, Thanks for the reply, I should have mentioned that I changed that already and still having the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm something with the Big Sur 11.3.1 updated has taken over the zoom keyboard commands at least on an M1 Air's. I have a second M1 Mac, zoom keyboard shortcuts were all working fine, updated to 11.3.1 and shortcuts are no longer working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotta love Apple being super aggressive again.

You may have to take this up with the Apple forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines