• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color changing

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having trouble trying to change the color of the blue pillars.. I want to change the color to a off white or very light green. Right now I am using the color replacement tool I chose the light blue and I get a darker green color and if I switch to white I get a grey. I know its because of the orignal blue but dont know how to fix that.. ive also expierimented with the hue/saturation adjustment layer and still cat get the look im going forpillars.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

That’s going to be super hard because the lightness of a white or off white column is entirely different to a dark blue. 

Really switching colour on an image needs to be between similar density values to succeed.

Maybe you can photograph some white columns with similar ambient light conditions and composite them into the original - that's what I'd do.

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Chanel mixer layer.
BlendMode Ligthen.
Red (+100,0,0)
Green (-100, + 100, + 100)
Blue (0,0, + 100)
Duplicate the layer three times.
Make StampVisible (new layer, ctrl + alt + shift + e)
Use ColorReplacement to make green white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines