Highlighted

Color dynamics pen pressure not working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to fade from foreground to background using color dynamics setting.

When I initially press on the canvas, depending on how hard I pressed, the color is determined.  However, mid stroke, the pressure doesn't change the color or fade from one color to the other... its just a constant value determined by how hard I initially pressed. 

How do I get it to fade mid-stroke like I expected and have read it should?  I thought that was the normal behavior.  I have no other options enabled, it is a basic soft round brush with 10% smoothing and no other pressure controls.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color dynamics pen pressure not working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to fade from foreground to background using color dynamics setting.

When I initially press on the canvas, depending on how hard I pressed, the color is determined.  However, mid stroke, the pressure doesn't change the color or fade from one color to the other... its just a constant value determined by how hard I initially pressed. 

How do I get it to fade mid-stroke like I expected and have read it should?  I thought that was the normal behavior.  I have no other options enabled, it is a basic soft round brush with 10% smoothing and no other pressure controls.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, go to the contextual menu and clear the brush

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 11.42.39 PM.png

LMK if that works

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0