• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Efex Pro 4 and GRFX Studio Pro AI won't work.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased GRFX Studio Pro AI and Nik color Efex Pro 4.  Both are suppose to work on High Sierra operating system. Studio Pro crashes photoshop 2020 immediately and message that pops up when trying the Nik filters reads that it can't complete the command because of a problem with the filter module interface. What is a filter module interface? I am using as mac and Apple doesn't know what that is. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't try 2021 it does not support High Sierra

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying on 2020 and CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am operating High Sierra version10.13.6 and have problems opening GRFX Studio Pro AI. It is suppose to work on High Sierra photoshop 2020 and CS5, but crashes photoshop the moment it attempts to open. Also while I can use the Nik filters, they open in CS5, but not in photoshop 2020 and give me the message that there is a problem with the filter module interface., How can I get them to work. ken lubas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines