Highlighted

Color picker has weird gradients and won't pick the correct color when using eyedropper

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jglinskas_0-1601948106209.png

I have the latest update in photoshop but recently, when I go to pick a color, this is what it looks like. I'm purposely trying to pick shade of pink but whenever I try to use the eye drop tool to sample a color, it won't pick the right color. I'm currently in RGB 8-bit mode which is what I've been in the entire time. Is there a way I can fix this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi uncheck the only webcolors all will be ok for you...regards

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color picker has weird gradients and won't pick the correct color when using eyedropper

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jglinskas_0-1601948106209.png

I have the latest update in photoshop but recently, when I go to pick a color, this is what it looks like. I'm purposely trying to pick shade of pink but whenever I try to use the eye drop tool to sample a color, it won't pick the right color. I'm currently in RGB 8-bit mode which is what I've been in the entire time. Is there a way I can fix this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0