• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Picker Not Selecting Color

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eye dropper is not picking up (selecting) any colors when I try to change the color of shapes or text.

Anyone know how to fix this? Its very frustrating to have to input hex codes every time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

With the Color Picker selected from the Toolbar try setting it to Sample All Layers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop and OS do you have, can you post a screenshot will all the pertinent panels and layers opened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PS CC 2018change-color.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

With the Color Picker selected from the Toolbar try setting it to Sample All Layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you soo much Ged Traynor for your help, I was even on Twitter trying to resolve this issue with other designers trying to figure out why I was having this issue. Appreciate your time to help me resolve this. Big Thanks!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries glad to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see there are many responses directed at "SAMPLE: ALL LAYERS"

...what worked for me was selecting SAMPLE SIZE: 3 by 3 average This can also be fond in the tool bar of the color picker toolScreen Shot 2021-05-27 at 8.50.05 PM.png

Incredibly frustrating yes, 100% agree.

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines