Highlighted

Color problem on photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with my photoshop. I installed it on my new laptop (Zenbook pro duo) yesterday and since the installation i have a problem with the color on photoshop. I don't have color. All my color are black.

Here two screen : On the first one the problem with my color, on the second one 

BUG PHOTOSHOP.jpgBUG PHOTOSHOP2.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

More than likely it's an issue with your monitor profile, open the control panel and then open colour management

2020-09-03 15_27_08-Window.png

If there's no profile there or if there's something other than sRGB, click on the add button and select sRGB

2020-09-03 15_27_43-Window.png

2020-11-04 13_54_00-All Control Panel Items.png

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color problem on photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with my photoshop. I installed it on my new laptop (Zenbook pro duo) yesterday and since the installation i have a problem with the color on photoshop. I don't have color. All my color are black.

Here two screen : On the first one the problem with my color, on the second one 

BUG PHOTOSHOP.jpgBUG PHOTOSHOP2.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

More than likely it's an issue with your monitor profile, open the control panel and then open colour management

If there's no profile there or if there's something other than sRGB, click on the add button and select sRGB

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

I Don't have the same pannel than you, when i try to change the ICC profil i can't change it 😕

BUG AFFICHAGE.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the double message.

I don't have the color problem with Illustrator. Only on Photoshop 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
xGeno LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it's good, thank you i found how to add the ICC profil.

Problem solved ! Thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0