Highlighted

Color replacement

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Im trying tomreplace this light greynwitha darker gray, color #181f31. I am not able to use the color replacement tool or even brushing over it with the brush tool. It doest stay in the lines and it only shoots a single burst of color, I cannot paint with the brush. Help!Mpire logo.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color replacement

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Im trying tomreplace this light greynwitha darker gray, color #181f31. I am not able to use the color replacement tool or even brushing over it with the brush tool. It doest stay in the lines and it only shoots a single burst of color, I cannot paint with the brush. Help!Mpire logo.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to use Hue Saturation setting layer instead. And of course mask the yellow crown…

Capture d’écran 2020-11-04 à 20.30.38.pngCapture d’écran 2020-11-04 à 20.32.01.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mpire copy.png

If the type is on its own transparent layer, set your color choice to Foreground Color, then click on the Lock in the Layers panel that locks the transparent area from change, and Edit > Fill with the Foreground color. 

Be careful: Hex is color-space-specific and none was indicated. For a precise color name the color space or spec the Lab values. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0