• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Sampler tool not working correctly

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to select multiple points within a image, the Color Sampler tool doesn't record the locations nor the information.  It will sample the color but doesn't keep those numbers in the Info Panel.  I am running PS 22.0.0 on a Windows 10 machine.  I am trying to select mulitple points on Layer 0.  Once in awhile the tool will select a point, but it is not where I clicked.  It seems to create a selection randomly in the image.

When I attempt to select a second location, I hold down the Alt key and click on the new location.  The tool just changes Selected Point #1 to Selected Point #2 thus giving the sampe reading for both selections. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

NEVERMIND.  Restarted Photoshop and the problem disappeared.  Should of done this to bring with.  Buggy program???

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Info, Tools, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened a new image and now the Color Sampler tool is not working at all.  Select a point and the Info Panel does not show the any points selected.  I have attached two screen captures that only show that the tool is selected and the tool presets I am using.  As my selections do not show up in the Info Panel, there was no reason to do a screen capture of it.Color Sampler tool selected.PNGColor Sampler tool settings.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NEVERMIND.  Restarted Photoshop and the problem disappeared.  Should of done this to bring with.  Buggy program???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines