• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color setting conflict

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Color setting conflict between Photoshop lasted updated and Illustrator.

when i touch the illustrator window the color setting changes and that happens when i change from photoshop to illustrator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't change any color settings! That's not where the problem is. If you have, revert to default settings.

It sounds like the monitor profile isn't correctly applied, which can have several causes.

We need detailed system information. What operating system and version? Laptop, desktop, iMac? What's your display configuration? What display model(s)? Are you using a calibrator to make your monitor profiles, which calibrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but i have adobe bridge 2021 and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines