Highlighted

Color sliders not appearing in Properties tab after selecting any Adjustment options

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the color of one of my layers inside photoshop so that it matches the color of the background. Whenever I select this layer and then try to utilize the color sliders inside the Properties tab that opens after clicking one of the Adjustment options they don't appear. Is this is located in the preferences/settings of Photoshop where it only needs to be 'checked' to appear? I am at a loss. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated! 😊

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color sliders not appearing in Properties tab after selecting any Adjustment options

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the color of one of my layers inside photoshop so that it matches the color of the background. Whenever I select this layer and then try to utilize the color sliders inside the Properties tab that opens after clicking one of the Adjustment options they don't appear. Is this is located in the preferences/settings of Photoshop where it only needs to be 'checked' to appear? I am at a loss. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated! 😊

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To change color of layer do the following:

• Select layer in the Layers panel
  • Layer > New ADjustment Layer > Hue / Saturation
  • Check Use Previous Layer to Create Clipping Mask.
  • Change color using sliders in Properties panel with Hue/Saturation adjustment layer selected in the Layers panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0