Highlighted

Color Source and space

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to automate a pdf magazine, but when I do my images come out matte/hazy. I  believe my Source space is wrong at U.S Coated (SWOP) v2. I do not know how to change this. Can anyone help me, I am so lost?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Source and space

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to automate a pdf magazine, but when I do my images come out matte/hazy. I  believe my Source space is wrong at U.S Coated (SWOP) v2. I do not know how to change this. Can anyone help me, I am so lost?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop v22 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move this question to Photoshop for you but IMO you should be using InDesign, not Photoshop.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0