• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Space Issues?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at the two images below. The first image is a screen shot of an image edited in PS. It's how I want the output file (resulting JPG) to look. However, Instead I get the desaturated and slightly yellow version instead (photo #2). I am frustrated because I spend hours editing, only to see my client outputs looking far different. What can I do to eleviate this issue. (P.s. I also use LR and the same thing happens). Using the SRGB space, because it's best for print (or so I was led to believe). If someone vcan help me solve this issue, I kust might be able to make a little money as a photographer... LOL. Thanks everyone!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing: The screen shot image is the edit, the 2nd image is the resulting JPG, after clicking on export > Export As > then JPG selected with convert to SRGB color space selected. Please see screen shot below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Converting to sRGB is not enough. You also need to embed the sRGB profile. Check the "embed color profile" box. This ensures that it will be correctly handled in all color managed applications, like Photoshop.

Without an embedded profile, all bets are off and it will display randomly according to many outside factors. The profile defines the numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines