Highlighted

color variation of an image

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change one colour of an image to a specific colour about which I have all the details.

Is it possible to modify authomathically the rest of the image accordigly to the variation of that specific colour?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi there is no shortcut for this image you have to do one by one with slecting specific apart to get desired....regards

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

color variation of an image

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change one colour of an image to a specific colour about which I have all the details.

Is it possible to modify authomathically the rest of the image accordigly to the variation of that specific colour?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi there is no shortcut for this image you have to do one by one with slecting specific apart to get desired....regards

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? 

Do you want to colorize »one colour of an image« or also »the rest of the image«? 

Please just post the image (or a lores-version) and explain which part you want to change to which color. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to change the green hue to another kind of green ( a specific green about which I have all the details - the rgb numbers), but I want also that the rest of the image changes authomathically accordingly to that modification of the green.

So it's not just about selecting a colour and change it (this I know how to do it). I want also that the rest of the image get adjusted accordigly to the punctul modification I make.

Thnak you!

canvas.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had asked which color you want to change it to – and »a specific green about which I have all the details« does not seem like a meaningful description. 

»I want also that the rest of the image get adjusted accordigly to the punctul modification I make.«

What is that supposed to mean? 

If you go with Hue/Saturation you apply it globally instead of limiting it to a Color Range (like »Yellow«). 

If you go with Curves you can set points in all three colors and adjust them accordingly. 

… 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One can get one point in the image to (pretty close to) the same color with different Adjustments, what that does to the rest of the image is another issue. 

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 15.41.18.pngScreenshot 2020-08-14 at 15.41.27.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes you can do it just select the portion using selection tools then with help hue saturation it can be done....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preferrably as an Adjustment Layer naturally. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, but with the hue saturation (If I'm not wrong) I have just a slider.

I've uploaded a photo about to be clearer.

I want to change the green hue to another kind of green ( a specific green about which I have all the details - the rgb numbers), but I want also that at the same time the rest of the image changes authomathically accordingly to that modification of the green. (this means that the relations between colours are kept)

So I want to change a colour of a section of an image to a specific colour (which I know how to do it) but I want also that the rest of the image get adjusted authomathically (because I don't have the corresponding rgb numbers of the other colours) and accordigly to the punctul modification I've made.

Hope I've been clearer...

Thnaks in advance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Zoeli479 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines