• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color wheel in ACR split toning please

Engaged ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I hope I'm not posting too much. I don't get logged in here often enough so I'm sort of dealing with a bunch of small issues at once. 

When adjusting highlights and shadows in ACR, it's frustating when the adjustment is very near red because you have to jump to the other end of the slider and that makes fine adjustments difficult in that part of the spectum. A color wheel instead of a horizonal scale would fix this. There's lots of room in that window to fit such a thing in too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Hi

You are doing the right thing to post each topic in its own thread. 🙂

As for the feature request, there is a second forum for that. Post it here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You are doing the right thing to post each topic in its own thread. 🙂

As for the feature request, there is a second forum for that. Post it here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm puzzled over your description.The sliders that seem nearest to your description are for split toning i.e. colouring highlights and shadows rather than making adjustments/correcting (unless I've made your post incorrectly). However, if the split toning is indeed what you are referring to, then I agree a color wheel would work well.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Dave...I realize I only mentioned "split toning" in the subject and not in the body of the post. Yes, it is this I'm referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have seen that !  In that case - yes I agree, it would be useful. If you raise a feature request, using the link Jane gave, post the link here and I will add my support

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha...I do it all the time with client e-mail...what in the world are they talking about?..forgetting to check the subject.  I did as Jane-E suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vote added 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines