Highlighted

Colors in Action panel Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody thought about the limitiation of choosing colors in the Action menu when using Button mode? Why can't it be possible to choose any color? I would really like to give all my buttons a different color.
Jan Peter Dahlqvist

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Colors in Action panel Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody thought about the limitiation of choosing colors in the Action menu when using Button mode? Why can't it be possible to choose any color? I would really like to give all my buttons a different color.
Jan Peter Dahlqvist

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already suggested above, go to Photoshop Family site and request feature or vote for feature if someone already requested. This is user to user forum and we can not help much beside to explain and redirect to site which is monitored by Adobe employees and engineers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 2
Janpedal LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank's. I did so!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0