• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors in photo change when switching modes with 'f'

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit 'f' to switch canvas modes the colors sporatically switch on my document. Seems to be mostly they saturate / destaturate. I'm digitally painting so I can't have that happen. I thought it was faulty monitor calibration profiles, but it's not. It does it on every profile, seems to be a photoshop specific thing. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Using a wacom 24 pro hooked up to a 2015 macbook pro. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi which photoshop version you are using ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using 21.2.3 release (the lastest) but I just updated to see if it would fix it. So I can verify it was doing it on this version and the last release as well. 

Running mac 10.15.6 - also recently updated but it was doing it before the update as well. Updating either one didn't fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I discovered something. The color jumping does not happen when I set the wacom as my primary monitor in mac system prefs. So it seems that photoshop gets confused when switching canvas modes (f) when using photoshop on the "second" monitor.

I don't know if this makes sense, but may be a clue if someone wants to look into this or runs across it in the future. 

I still think it may be something photoshop devs might want to look into

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines