Highlighted

Colors look different between Photoshop 7.0 and newest Photoshop

So, my client requires me to send the back of a packaging product in a PSD file with all layers attacted, however, when I send over the file, we found that the colors of the corners look completely different even though the color picker shows the exact same values. I have the newest Photoshop version and he has Photoshop 7.0 version. I have no filters on my end of the corners and the opacity is 100%. I've also made the file "Maximum Compatibility" before I saved it. 

Client's side 

Client's Side of Photoshop (7.0 version)Client's Side of Photoshop (7.0 version)

My Side

My Side of Photoshop (newest 2020 version)My Side of Photoshop (newest 2020 version)

Does anyone know why does Photoshop do this?

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Colors look different between Photoshop 7.0 and newest Photoshop

So, my client requires me to send the back of a packaging product in a PSD file with all layers attacted, however, when I send over the file, we found that the colors of the corners look completely different even though the color picker shows the exact same values. I have the newest Photoshop version and he has Photoshop 7.0 version. I have no filters on my end of the corners and the opacity is 100%. I've also made the file "Maximum Compatibility" before I saved it. 

Client's side 

Client's Side of Photoshop (7.0 version)Client's Side of Photoshop (7.0 version)

My Side

My Side of Photoshop (newest 2020 version)My Side of Photoshop (newest 2020 version)

Does anyone know why does Photoshop do this?

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Colors look different between Photoshop 7.0 and newest Photoshop

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2020

Hi there,

As there is a color difference in Photoshop 7 and Photoshop 2020, could you try changing the screen color profile to sRGB IEC61966-2.1 then realunch Photoshop (both versions) and let us know if you still see the difference in color?  https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines