• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colours are not matching

Participant ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PS & LR on a PC for about 9 years both are all up to date, but last week when ever i take a photo in PS the colours are way off but the same photo in LR is perfect any one offer any help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a broken monitor profile (which can affect PS and Lr differently).

A monitor profile should ideally be made with a calibrator, but if you don't have one, replace your current profile with sRGB IEC61966-2.1. It won't be entirely accurate, but better than a broken profile. Laptop/monitor manufacturers often distribute their own monitor profiles through Windows Updates. These profiles are very often defective in different ways.

Relaunch applications when done; the monitor profile is loaded at application startup.

Displayprofile_20_3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen is calibrated every month with the SpyderX elite, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still sounds like a bad profile. Try sRGB just for diagnostic purposes. If that's not it, try to disable the GPU in preferences > performance.

A side-by-side screenshot would help a lot to get an impression of where the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will get a screen shot when I get home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the information you are looking for?Capture.JPG lightroom.JPGCapture.JPG ps.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I was thinking about an image that shows the difference. Put the two applications side by side and do a screenshot of the whole screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines