• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colours export at different hex code

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting an image from Photoshop with a background that contains the companies brand colour, which uses a very specific hex code. That image is then imported into Sketch for an app I'm designing. When I drop in the image in Sketch, I noticed that the background colour is a different shade when compared to other shapes, created in Sketch, with the brand colour.

Now I have checked that the photoshop file is in RGB mode and set to 8 bits. I exported the image from Photoshop using save for web, both png and jpeg, regular save option as jpeg or png. After that I grabbed those images and open it in Photoshop. They all have the wrong hex code colour when I use the eye dropper tool.

If this is happening on this image then it is happening on all the assets that I have exported for web since we created this campaign. How can I export these images without losing the correct hex colour code?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?