Combine Sewing Pattern across PDF pages into a single PSD

Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to combine the following, and many more like it into their individual PSDs. The attached file is available for free, and has been provided as an example. The attached has 70 ish pages for which the action/script would need to:

• Analyse the pattern and merge
  • Allow for creating an AO size document, and in some cases into multiple AO size documents. Some patterns, when combined, will result in an AO sized document while others will result in something bigger.

AO size is ideal as it is large enough for most patterns as well as its a standard printer size (a rather large printer).  

Size millimeters inches

A0841 x 1189mm

33.1 x 46.8inch

Thank you in advance for any support you can provide. Wife would rather not have to print and tape together 50 A4 sized pages.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combine Sewing Pattern across PDF pages into a single PSD

Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to combine the following, and many more like it into their individual PSDs. The attached file is available for free, and has been provided as an example. The attached has 70 ish pages for which the action/script would need to:

• Analyse the pattern and merge
  • Allow for creating an AO size document, and in some cases into multiple AO size documents. Some patterns, when combined, will result in an AO sized document while others will result in something bigger.

AO size is ideal as it is large enough for most patterns as well as its a standard printer size (a rather large printer).  

Size millimeters inches

A0841 x 1189mm

33.1 x 46.8inch

Thank you in advance for any support you can provide. Wife would rather not have to print and tape together 50 A4 sized pages.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Mick0D44 LATEST
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I realize that I might have to export each individual page and number in a specific manner (perhaps left to right and top to bottom: A1,A2, A3...,B1,B2,B3...) to make this work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0