Highlighted

Comic Kit.... usable in Photoshop 2020 or not?

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered Comic Kit and it looks amazing.  However.... I can not seem to get it to work in Photoshop 2020.

Can one add extensions to Photoshop 2020 or not?  I would hate to use a different piece of software to create these kind of effects.  I would rather use Photoshop.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Comic Kit.... usable in Photoshop 2020 or not?

Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered Comic Kit and it looks amazing.  However.... I can not seem to get it to work in Photoshop 2020.

Can one add extensions to Photoshop 2020 or not?  I would hate to use a different piece of software to create these kind of effects.  I would rather use Photoshop.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was able to get it to work..... well the Speed Lines portion.  But the Halftone Pattern fails.

2019-11-19 13_57_36-Error.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you get it to work? I keep getting an error saying: 

Error: Graphics initialization error: Failed to locate preferred Metal device

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install it through the exchange?

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.13159.comic-kit.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines