Highlighted

Command-P doesn't work

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command-P has always opened my printer (epson 3880) page until now. I have obviously done something. I can print a "test" page (see below) so I know the system is working. How can I get back to the "Command-P" or "Print.." under the File heading which is blocked out.  PeterIMG_5530.JPGScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 12.34.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Command-P doesn't work

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command-P has always opened my printer (epson 3880) page until now. I have obviously done something. I can print a "test" page (see below) so I know the system is working. How can I get back to the "Command-P" or "Print.." under the File heading which is blocked out.  PeterIMG_5530.JPGScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 12.34.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try restarting your computer.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me on this Nancy.  Re-starting the computer hasn't helped. I cannot help but think that the blocked out "Print" and "Print One Copy" maybe the issue  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0